Your Personal Data is collected :
• Lawfully and with your consent 
 To allow FeedMyCity to execute its function of an Emergency Food Charity
• Consistent with your fundamental rights to access, amend and have your Personal Data erased.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, FeedMyCity is the “data controller”. [GS – Sukhbir – I need a role or a named individual here. What can you suggest?]
If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. This policy pertains to the Personal Data collected via feedmycity.org. The data collected and how it used is outlined below
The following data may be collected
- First Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Numbers, addresses
- [1,2] Details of suppliers, sponsors, city councils, social workers, volunteers and organisers
It may be collected
- When contact us with a query
- Post a comment on our website
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
process requests from other agencies, including
• Local and national government;
• NHS and Social Services;
• Voluntary sector;
 statistical analysis to optimise service delivery,
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Twitter, for the purpose of marketing and publicity. Currently we have no plans to share personal data with any third parties.
[6, 11, 12] Some printed information on suppliers, partners and sponsors may be on display on organisations’s premises. This will be visible to invited site visitors.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. [3, 4] Data may be stored online in email inboxes and service providers’ servers. It may also be stored on laptops and mobile phones owned by FeedMyCity organisers, volunteers. Some data in printed form on the premises used by organisers and volunteers.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
 We will use and store your Personal Data only for as long as necessary. We review the Personal Data we hold at irregular intervals and delete permanently or anonymise any Personal Data which is no longer necessary.
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 16 years old. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
 You have legal rights under applicable law including GDPR in relation to your Personal Data. You can see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who we are sharing it with. You can also make the following requests at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• to amend your Personal Data;
• to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw consents you may have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
 If you withdraw your consent for FeedMyCity to hold or process your data or request that it is deleted, FeedMyCity will no longer be able offer you its services.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, if we change that purpose we will contact you in advance to seek further consent.
9. Contact Us
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
10. Further information on cookies
- As you use this website, a cookie may be downloaded onto your computer.
- Cookies can be useful things and are used for functions like ‘Remember me’ to save you having to input your details every time you visit.
ii. What is a cookie?
When you enter a site your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie … see Wikipedia for more info.
Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user.
You can set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time.
Remember, if you haven’t set your computer to reject cookies you can still browse our site anonymously until such time as you register for this web site’s services.
Controlling your privacy: You can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Users 16 and under If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to this website. If you haven’t got this consent you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
No spam’ policy: When you sign up for any service on this website you will be asked to confirm that it was you who requested the service before it is delivered.
Contact Information: Unit 17531, PO Box 4336, Manchester, M61 0BW