Feed My City (Foundation) is an Emergency Food Charity which provides dry food bags and hot meals to those in most need. We believe that every human being has the right to basic food and this should NOT be dependent on them having money.
We aim to provide simple, free, vegetarian, nourishing hot food and/or emergency food bags in the Manchester area. The food poverty programme serves our users and we will not ask any questions, make any judgement, or charge for any of our services.
Since Feed My City was founded in 2019, we have delivered over 325,000 hot meals and 12,000 dry food parcels.
We provide both hot meals and dry food bags. Our hot meals are prepared by volunteers every weekday morning and a team of volunteers packs the dry bags once a week ready for the week ahead.
Dry Food Bags
Our dry bags contain cupboard items such as pasta, rice, cereal, noodles, and snacks.
How to request and receive a food parcel?
Collection and delivery for individuals:
- To receive emergency food please call us on 0300 365 3101 or fill out our parcel request form.
- We operate from our base in Beswick, and therefore, anyone can collect a food parcel from here 7 days a week. Individual collection must be pre-arranged via phone call or website.
- For those who cannot collect, we will deliver emergency food 7 days a week to Manchester, Salford, and Trafford.
Collection and delivery for organisations:
- Feed My City partners with many organisations in different parts of Greater Manchester to provide weekly hot nourishing meals and dry food parcels which they can collect or we will deliver.
- Some examples of our partners include, Father Wyatt, St John’s, and Vallance Health Centre.
- If you would like to become a food delivery or collection partner please contact firstname.lastname@example.org